No wonder a comfortable seating arrangement isn’t something we would compromise on. This is given way more importance when your work revolves around a desk job. Mesh chairs are not just affordable office chairs but comfortable to the extent that you get done with your office work without straining your body. This is because these chairs act as a filter by encouraging the flow of fresh air better than any other office chair. The only issue you have to deal with is how to clean them. Well, you need not worry anymore. Read on to know what is to be done.
How to clean a mesh office chair?
Mesh chairs being comfortable and among the most affordable office chairs, have a huge demand. But, what seems to bother people is its maintenance aspect. Considering the fact that we tend to spend most of the office time on our chair and even munch on snacks and have lunch there, food particles tend to get stuck. Cleaning this up and also the dust that builds up is the need of the hour.
Many might worry, thinking that this cleaning process is complicated. However, it definitely is not. You need to follow the steps correctly, and you’re good to go!
- Start by removing all the noticeable particles and debris off your chair.
- The first step would only remove large debris that your hands can collect. The remaining dirt and dust need to be addressed too. For this, there’s no better alternative than a vacuum cleaner. Using a vacuum cleaner, dirt and residue from cracks and crevices are collected with ease.
- If you’re looking for a sparkling clean office chair, then detach all the removable parts of your chair for a thorough clean.
- Now is the time to spot clean those hard places. For this, use a good quality cleaner. Always do a patch test to ensure that the cleaner doesn’t create any harm.
- After this, clean every part of the chair using a soft, damp cloth. Do not leave any part of the chair uncovered – be it the backrest, armrest, seat pads or anything for that matter.
- Clean all the removed parts. Let all of them dry and attach them back to the chair.
- For better results, after the parts are assembled, leave the chair to dry for some more time.
Now that you’ve cleaned your mesh chair thoroughly, the task doesn’t end there. You can always take extra care to avoid it getting dirty regularly. Doing so will not only ensure a longer life of the chair but will also make sure that while cleaning the chair, you do not have to put in a lot of effort. For this, what you can do is to avoid munching on snacks, having lunch, tea, coffee, etc., while sitting on your chair. We tend to spend hours gazing at the computer. This strains our eyes and also leads to back pain, neck pain, etc. Taking breaks from your work for having snacks, lunch, tea, etc., has dual benefits here – it keeps your chair clean and relieves you from the discomfort you faced while sitting for too long.
A mesh chair is comfortable and falls into the category of affordable office chairs. Now that your worry about cleaning these chairs is addressed, wait no more and contact Amul Polycure the best Office Chairs Dealers in Chennai and Office Chairs Wholesalers to buy them.